|A riff on Olive Garden’s zuppa toscana… Italian sausage, potatoes and kale in a milky broth. Yum!|
What sounds good for dinner when it’s nearly 100 degrees out? To Mr. T, hot soup apparently.
Or at least that’s how he answered my dinner query last week when Sacramento topped out at inhospitably warm temps for the season.
And yours truly was excited to throw together a quick and tasty dinner. I followed this recipe, skipping the nutmeg (blech). I added the potatoes midway through and the kale at the very end so it stayed green and had texture rather than mushing out. Delish!
1. 24 Hours of Happy
2. If loving a wheelbarrow is wrong…
3. A trip to the nursery
5. Sweet peas
6. Cool as a…
7. A Butterfinger Blizzard
8. Happiness by the yard
9. Keeping the vampires at bay
10. Giving P.F. Chang’s a run for its money
11. A little Spring snow in the Sierras
12. Communing with fellow comm nerds
13. Ladies’ night
14. Ten Thousand Waves in Santa Fe, New Mexico
15. The shredded cedar fitness plan
16. Baby’s first Easter
17. Bathmat runways
18. Oasis in progress
19. My kind of Easter egg hunt
20. Mass cookie production