|First zucchini of the summer! June 9, 2014|
I overheard someone say “Zucchini plants are impossible to kill” the other day.
Well, let me tell you that ain’t true in this neck of the woods. For the last few years, I’ve had a miserable time growing squash. Either they shrivel and fall off the vine, or the plant completely fails. I don’t know what gives!
But so far this season, I’ve got hope for those monster zucchini crops I hear other gardeners complain about. Fingers crossed because Mr. T loves himself some squash, or squish as they are known around these parts.
1. 24 Hours of Happy
2. If loving a wheelbarrow is wrong…
3. A trip to the nursery
5. Sweet peas
6. Cool as a…
7. A Butterfinger Blizzard
8. Happiness by the yard
9. Keeping the vampires at bay
10. Giving P.F. Chang’s a run for its money
11. A little Spring snow in the Sierras
12. Communing with fellow comm nerds
13. Ladies’ night
14. Ten Thousand Waves in Santa Fe, New Mexico
15. The shredded cedar fitness plan
16. Baby’s first Easter
17. Bathmat runways
18. Oasis in progress
19. My kind of Easter egg hunt
20. Mass cookie production