Puttering around my front yard tomato pots, I heard Mr. T turn the corner and holler something like, “You’re going to like this…”
Little did I know how much.
Having just cut a coffin-sized hole in the ceiling of our garage, T needed my assistance. I figured it was something along the lines of tool holding or helping heft up the soon-to-be-installed attic ladder.
No. So much better.
He actually requested that I hose him down. Something that would normally get me soaked in retribution.
So with my new water wand, I drenched him, removing the pasty layer of drywall dust, cackling maniacally and confirming how much fun it is to soak one’s spouse without fear.
Well that’s a lie because I could see glimmers of Shawna-soaking contemplation in his eyes, and I truly expected a soggy bear hug at least.
Ah, little things in life.
1. 24 Hours of Happy
2. If loving a wheelbarrow is wrong…
3. A trip to the nursery
5. Sweet peas
6. Cool as a…
7. A Butterfinger Blizzard
8. Happiness by the yard
9. Keeping the vampires at bay
10. Giving P.F. Chang’s a run for its money
11. A little Spring snow in the Sierras
12. Communing with fellow comm nerds
13. Ladies’ night
14. Ten Thousand Waves in Santa Fe, New Mexico
15. The shredded cedar fitness plan
16. Baby’s first Easter
17. Bathmat runways
18. Oasis in progress
19. My kind of Easter egg hunt
20. Mass cookie production