It’s not often that I think I’m going to remember this night for as long as I live.
But last week, after our Qualitative Research in Management and Organization conference ended, we headed out for an unforgettable ladies’ night. Over a fantastic meal of artisan pizza, we spent hours–at least three–talking, laughing, lamenting, confiding, arguing, planning, and promising. The camaraderie exceeded the food in fabulousness, and that’s saying a lot.
I’m so grateful to have smart friends willing to engage in difficult and vulnerable conversations, along with the hysterical and naughty and inspiring.
1. 24 Hours of Happy
2. If loving a wheelbarrow is wrong…
3. A trip to the nursery
5. Sweet peas
6. Cool as a…
7. A Butterfinger Blizzard
8. Happiness by the yard
9. Keeping the vampires at bay
10. Giving P.F. Chang’s a run for its money
11. A little Spring snow in the Sierras
12. Communing with fellow comm nerds