|May 22, 2014|
What’s better than donuts for a final? Donuts and mac & cheese. Really.
To celebrate the end of a great semester, we held a potluck for my Comm Studies senior seminar final (in addition to a term paper, in case you think I’ve gone soft).
I enjoyed listening to the students discuss their greatest takeaways from the course as well as plans for after graduation. And although I missed the ceremony, I heard that most of my class sat together during baccalaureate. So cool!
1. 24 Hours of Happy
2. If loving a wheelbarrow is wrong…
3. A trip to the nursery
5. Sweet peas
6. Cool as a…
7. A Butterfinger Blizzard
8. Happiness by the yard
9. Keeping the vampires at bay
10. Giving P.F. Chang’s a run for its money
11. A little Spring snow in the Sierras
12. Communing with fellow comm nerds
13. Ladies’ night
14. Ten Thousand Waves in Santa Fe, New Mexico
15. The shredded cedar fitness plan
16. Baby’s first Easter
17. Bathmat runways
18. Oasis in progress
19. My kind of Easter egg hunt
20. Mass cookie production